Submitting your offering
Developers & partners can submit their extensions/device integrations to ThingWorx for certification.
What?Extensions: Extensions can be service (function/method) libraries, connector templates, functional widgets, integrations to 3rd party systems, and more. Extensions enable ThingWorx users to quickly and easily enhance the functionality of their IoT application.
Applications: Applications are fully functioning software applications built using the ThingWorx Platform.
Starter-Kits: Starter Kits include everything you need to develop IoT solutions with ThingWorx and ThingWorx Ready products/devices. Starter Kits include complete instructions, sample software, a sample application, and tutorials.
Each submission must include the following items:
- Software (binary artifact)
- User Guide detailing installation and configuration instructions. User guide template for software integrations is available here and a user guide template for device integrations can be found here.
- Completed Submission checklist. Checklist Available here.
- Acknowledgements, if any, of any pre-certification activities such as Code scan, Security checks, Functional Testing etc with supporting documentation.
- Publication details: Corporate logos/other images, demonstration videos and collateral (brochures, case studies, white papers, etc.) to be published along with the artifact.
- Support contact and service level information including emails, telephone numbers and website information.
- Partner Publication Template, available here
- When submitting content you acknowledge and accept our Publisher Agreement
To initiate the process please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Status emails will be send to the submitter during every stage of the certification process.