The Cimetrics T6130 is required prior to utilizing this content – to learn how to purchase the T6130 click here. The T6130 is designed to connect to the ThingWorx Platform out-of-the-box.
The T6130 is an IoT interface to Modbus devices (meters, controllers) made by Cimetrics. It adds Modbus devices to the existing ThingWorx ecosystem, provides extremely easy system installation, and has the following features:
- Naming convention with device model and definitions
- User choice of registers for mapping and templates
- Easy browser setup (built-in web server)
- Standard RS485 three wire connection
- Simultaneous session access to Modbus and Web data, setup and diagnostics
- Modbus Template creator tool makes template creation a breeze; sample templates included
In addition to the available sample meter templates, which can be selected using the Modbus Template creator setup procedure using a drop down menu, the user can create a new template at will, and then load it to T6130. It is a mapping free and well-modeled template product. Create templates with the tool—load them into the device.