Kepware provides a KEPServerEX® Extension for the ThingWorx® IoT Platform, allowing users to quickly and easily connect and configure ThingWorx-developed applications to the KEPServerEX connectivity platform. It is provided free of charge with the KEPServerEX installation or through the ThingWorx Marketplace. The extension automatically configures a KEPServerEX remote thing template within ThingWorx and provides services to browse, read, write, and interact with the configuration.
The KEPServerEX Extension features:
- Get and Set KEPServerEX ThingWorx-specific project configuration
- KEPServerEX namespace browsing
- The ability to add and remove KEPServerEX tags as properties in the ThingWorx IoT Platform
- The ability to add items from KEPServerEX with individual scan rates
- Configurable global scan and publish rates (including Publish on Data Change or Publish on Interval) and/or utilize tag-level scan rates from KEPServerEX